The operator of this website respects the intellectual property rights of others and has no bad faith intentions to “cybersquat” trademarks or confusingly similar business names. The domain name associated with this website is believed to be merely generic or descriptive in nature. The domain name is not for sale to any individual or company with trademark rights, or their agent, for the respective word or phrase. This domain name is also not for sale to any competitor of such trademark holder, or their agent. Any offer to sell a domain is immediately void if the buyer is one of the previously mentioned persons.
If you believe you have legitimate trademark or other legally recognized rights in the domain name associated with this web site, please send us notice via email at: [email protected] Your notice must include all of the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the rights holder in the trademark or the person authorized to act on behalf of that person;
- Identification of the trademark or other right that you claim has been infringed;
- An identification of the specific domain name that is claimed to be infringing;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the domain name by the operator of this web site is not authorized by the trademark rights holder, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on the behalf of the rights holder; and
- Any documents or information showing your exclusive rights to use the trademark claimed to be infringed (including, but not limited to, any government issued trademark documentation or any license agreements).
The operator of this web site may access, preserve and disclose to third parties any of your information or data (including personally identifiable information and private communications) related to a written notice of trademark infringement if it believes in its sole discretion that such access, preservation, or disclosure is necessary or useful to respond to or otherwise address such notice.
Cookies:Third parties may be placing or reading “cookies” on your web browser. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable its systems to recognize your browser. These cookies are persistent, identifying cookies that remember your information and link your activities to you. While you can take steps to warn off, block or disable these cookies, if you do, this website may not function and appear as it is designed. Nonetheless, if you want to take these steps, you can do so by following the instructions associated with your browser. These cookies collect information such as the following:
- the domain name and host from which you access the Internet and the Internet address of the site from which you direct-linked to ours;
- the date and time you access the website and pages you visit;
- your computer’s IP address and information about its operating system, platform and the web browser type and version you use;
- demographic and other non-personally identifiable profile information about you; and
- information to combat fraud or misuse